Single Color Digital Laser Transfer:
- Transfers can be applied to 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester and various blends
- Transfers can be applied to ANY color of fabric
- Digital Laser Transfers can have a slight color change once applied to tshirt.
- Transfers are a different application method than HTV Transfers.
- Place the Transfer sheet with the printed image face down onto the garment, and press transfer to t-shirt using firm pressure using the following settings according to your substrate type:
- Cotton: 275 F° - 310 F° | 30 seconds | medium pressure (40-60 psi)
- Polyester: 275 F° | 30 seconds | medium pressure (40 psi)
Polypropylene: 212 F° | 20 seconds | light pressure (30 psi)
Blend Fabric: 266 F° | 30 seconds | medium pressure (40-60 psi)
Paper/Carton: 212 F° | 15 seconds | light pressure (20-30 psi)
- Book Covers: 230 F° | 15 seconds | light pressure (20-30 psi)
- After pressing, allow the transfer to fully cool, and then slowly peel/ roll paper backing sheet off the garment.
- Adult Size Transfer is 10.5" wide x 12" tall
****PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE A HEAT PRESS TO APPLY TRANSFERS****