Due to the nature of our business and the materials shipped, we do not offer refunds. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us to resolve the issue at email@example.com
Occasionally we will have customers who place an order for materials to make things for their customers on a deadline. There are often unforeseen circumstances such as delays with the courier, products arrive damaged during shipping or we may even make a mistake on an order. We do not offer refunds because your orders did not meet a deadline and we do not offer compensation based on lost revenue due to these unforeseen circumstances. If you are making products to sell we recommend keeping a stock of materials on-hand to ensure you do not encounter this issue. We always have and always will honor our commitment to get you the products you ordered as quickly as possible, but unfortunately unforeseen things do happen to cause delays on a small percentage of orders.
If you have a issue or a missing transfer you have 7 days from the day you received your package to contact us of any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of Orders
Due to the nature of our printing process orders cannot be canceled.
All sales are final for items purchased from the clearance section, if available. These items may appear in other categories as well so if an item appears abnormally cheap, you should check to see if it's in the clearance section before purchasing. If clearance items have any damage or blemishes it will be noted in the description.
All Tshirt orders are final sale please make sure you order correctly on any tshirt purchase.
Add On to Order
We are not able to add on to your existing order so please make sure to have reviewed your order before checkout.
Rustic Grace Liability Release Information:
This document releases all liability of Rustic Grace related to heat transfer material transfers.
By making a purchase from Rustic Grace, you agree to the terms below.
- For the best results, it is recommended that heat transfer materials be applied with a professional grade heat press.
- Transfers applied with a home iron may not last as long as those applied with a heat press.
- Rustic Grace assumes no liability for damage to apparel or blank goods, the transfer, or your heat press /iron during the process of you applying it.
- Rustic Grace offers no refunds, exchanges, or guarantees for customer applied heat transfer materials.
- Rustic Grace is not responsible for any errors made during the transfer application process. Please review all the instructions available before applying your transfers.